TF536 Sales ... Batch 3 No Longer Available.

68030 + SDRAM + IDE

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

TF536 Sales ... Batch 3 No Longer Available.

Post by terriblefire »

I've deleted Batch 3 and refunded everyone who paid a deposit. I'm not going to sell to individuals ever again. Its too much work and I cannot be bothered with the angry PMs that I get demanding to know where the stuff they ordered is.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
Umberto1st

Re: TF536 Sales Suspended

Post by Umberto1st »

Sorry it has been a hassle. Some folks don't get. I sell allot on EvilBay and there is always someone that rains on my parade. I hope you reconsider. I read his tirade and was a little stunned.
3)1040 stf/m, 2)Mega 4 ST, 1)STE, 1)Mega STE, 1)STacy, 2)Falcon 030
JezC

Post by JezC »

So sorry that some members are giving you aggro.

I'm sure the vast majority of forum members will agree that the only way we will all benefit form the huge efforts and knowledge of you all is to get along & try to accept disappointments with good grace & not take them as a personal affront.

Keep up the great work & thanks again for all your efforts & support for us all.

:thanksblue:
PhilC

Post by PhilC »

@terriblefire I can't fault you at all.

This is supposed to be a hobby but how some people go about things us like its life or death.

Some people need a swift quick up the arse and a dose of reality.
If it ain't broke, test it to Destruction.
tgca

Post by tgca »

No please I only managed to place the order in the third batch and I was waiting patiently for a PM no to make the payment.

I hope you don't penalize everyone because of someone who has no patience to wait for the excellent work you have done😔
arkadiusz.makarenko
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by arkadiusz.makarenko »

Are you planning to go back to idea of selling individual boards via exxosthost shop?
Do not trust people. They are capable of greatness.
~ Stanislaw Lem
amimjf

Post by amimjf »

Stephen, you've done a great thing for the community with the TF boards, pitty the few with a lack of self control spoil it.

If your willing to take the advice of a stranger, get out of the direct sell, it's to much hassle, plenty of guys running stores would be happy to do the customer facing stuff. Focus on what you get enjoyment from.

Just a 40 year old bloke, who has spent 20 years doing embedded software, now with kids and no interest in dealing with crap from idiots.
terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by terriblefire »

I get that people are frustrated. But I literally have no motivation to put myself in a position where I do more work, refund angry people or have more hassle. When faced with the choice of more of the above or not. I choose not. I have no incentive of any kind to do this. Name calling and label slapping just amuses me. All i care about is how much hassle i get and how easy it is to deal with you.

The TF360 and TF1260 will now never be available to anyone but the current core builder team.
———
"It is not necessarily a supply voltage at no load, but the amount of current it can provide when touched that
indicates how much hurting you shall receive."
Aeberbach

Post by Aeberbach »

Everyone should realise the postal system, has been absolutely destroyed by the virus. I have NINE incoming packages outstanding for up 7 weeks now... Even a $75 FedEx fee is no guarantee of delivery on time. Since international flights stopped operating with any kind of regularity it’s a matter of a mountain of deliveries and maybe a tiny portion will get on a plane if perhaps a plane is flying.
amimjf

Post by amimjf »

Guys like Rob Taylor who did the A500++ and C64 boards setup a Tindie store, the think whatever the cut Tindie take is worth it to have a middle man.

Just an option, try not to take the stupid people to personally, it's just 3% of society.

Return to “TF536”