Greetings fellow humans!

New user? Tell us about yourself!
RealHuman

Greetings fellow humans!

Post by RealHuman »

My hobbies include breathing air and staying alive. And well- Atari!

I remember Ataris when I was a kid and they were the THING. Back then everyone either had either C64 or an Atari. And while these machines were so basic compared to modern multi-core computers they always had that "magic". To me it was especially visible in the graphics. Those tiny images always fascinated me. I even wrote a few programs to convert images from original Atari formats (and also C64) to more modern PNG.

So yeah, I came here to learn more about Atari, mostly about it's graphics modes and image formats but also just find out more about the machines.
exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greetings fellow humans!

Post by exxos »

:welcomewave: I am sure you will find a wealth of information on this forum :)
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxosforum.co.uk/atari/store2/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1585 Have you done the Mandatory Fixes ?
Just because a lot of people agree on something, doesn't make it a fact. ~exxos ~
People should find solutions to problems, not find problems with solutions.
stephen_usher

Re: Greetings fellow humans!

Post by stephen_usher »

Oi! Who are you calling human?! ;)

Welcome to the forum. :)
Intro retro computers since before they were retro...
ZX81->Spectrum->Memotech MTX->Sinclair QL->520STM->BBC Micro->TT030->PCs & Sun Workstations.
Added code to the MiNT kernel (still there the last time I checked) + put together MiNTOS.
Collection now with added Macs, Amigas, Suns and Acorns.

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”