Anyone had luck with Secret of the Monkey I. on TT, Falcon ?

Our top picks of ST games!
Petari

Anyone had luck with Secret of the Monkey I. on TT, Falcon ?

Post by Petari » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:42 pm

I'm not sure that this type of game related post is for this section. So, there is Lucasfilm game Secret of the Monkey Island, what works not on TT and on Falcon too. What is strange, since their adventures usually work fine on those computers. I don't have TT for test, but there are some people interested to play it on - what would be fine because better speed. It may be matter of settings, used driver SW too. So please, if you made it work, tell us couple words about used config.
There is 2 kind of people: one thinking about moving to Mars after here becomes too bad, the others thinking about how to keep this planet habitable.

Steve

Re: Anyone had luck with Secret of the Monkey I. on TT, Falcon ?

Post by Steve » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:27 am

Are we allowed to upload it to this forum? Otherwise maybe post a link to your version hosted elsewhere might be a good idea

Petari

Post by Petari » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:53 am

No need to upload here. This is more just question, I'm not asking to test now, so for those who maybe tried it, and there are diverse cracks around.
What I saw so far is that game code is just not good really.
There is 2 kind of people: one thinking about moving to Mars after here becomes too bad, the others thinking about how to keep this planet habitable.

Petari

Post by Petari » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:28 pm

I digged little in code, and saw some bad things in Timer-A part. Corrected version is here. Works fine on Falcon. Should on TT too, I guess.
atari.8bitchip.info/TestMe/SMIFX.ZIP