New Video Created Especially For Exxos - WIP

Latest Atari related news.
rcamp48

New Video Created Especially For Exxos - WIP

Post by rcamp48 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:16 pm

I have worked over 18 hours on this video for EXXOS and Ube as a New Years Present, I think that it is good enough for all members to see. Note that in order to see it in its full glory, you need a good computer , with Firefox and Adobe Flash. This paricular video will not work on pohones, I will do a phone version later but it is just too involved to use on phones.

They say a picture is worth 1000 words , a properly done video must be worth at least a million words. The way it is set up you can click on each slide for now to take you to the web site, but that will change as the actual web URL is being put in on each screen and is made clickable. Hopefully it works on Youtube, if not you will just have to type in the URL shown.

This video highlights The LaST Upgrade in its fullest glory, but don't take my word for it, see for yourself:

http://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slides ... xxos-store

I really hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it...... Russ

exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Video Created Especially For Exxos - WIP

Post by exxos » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:28 pm

I'm not really following whats going on... All the videos look identical to me, from the first one you posted to this one.. They all start off with fireworks and wishing myself a happy xmas etc, then about 24mins of games screenshots.. Which just looks exactly the same as all the other videos, unless I am missing something ? I also don't see what the video has to do with my store or the last upgrade? Other than the mention of "exxos store" in the fireworks parts, it has no other mention of anything..

I'm not try to knock your efforts, so please don't take it the wrong way. I just fail to see what 24mins of game screenshots has to do with "the last upgrade" ?
4MB STFM 1.44 FD- VELOCE+ 020 STE - 4MB STE 32MHz - STFM 16MHz - STM - MEGA ST - Falcon 030 CT60 - Atari 2600 - Atari 7800 - Gigafile - SD Floppy Emulator - PeST - HxC - CosmosEx - Ultrasatan - various clutter

https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/storenew/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.

rcamp48

Post by rcamp48 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:31 pm

Ok, ,make sure that you are using Firefox and flash, my vieo has completely changed it the last hour, I am slowly working on it to include the name of the LaST Upgrade, the URL typed out, and animation that you need Adobe flash to see, granted the old slides are still there but I did say WIP, did I not, I will post a new link in case the animation is not being shown, there are 6 slides that are animated, that took 5 hours just for 5 slides, it is tedious work but worth it, all I ask you do do is have patience with me as I do my magic, OK?

Here is a new link showing what I have done so far: http://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slides ... xxos-store

Hope this one shows better, not it will not ask you for Flash Player, you have to install it first, or use Chrome as there are no links ...I am using a public machine to create and view it, so it should work on your end.

JezC

Post by JezC » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Just installed Firefox & compared the same link between Chrome & Firefox...

Chrome still shows the 'original' video (length is shown as 24:22) but Firefox does indeed show a different video (length 12:52) with some animation etc. (time is shown as 24:22) though when I click on a link, it often seems to jump to a later point in the video rather than open a link to the Exxos store.

I personally think it's a lovely gesture!

Steve

Post by Steve » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:16 pm

Hello EXXOS please accept MY video instead as gesture of goodwill and happiness:
(No flash to install, just pure youtube video)
Click Here
Falcon ct60e 060 - 256mb ram - phantom bus and dsp accel // Atari TT - Thunder and Storm IDE 64mb ram - Lightning VME - USB LAN - Ati Mach64 2mb // Atari STM 4160 - 4MB ram - 16Mhz exxos 1.5 booster - Ultrasatan

rcamp48

Post by rcamp48 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:17 pm

Mine is being worked on as we speak, and you can use chrome with it as there are no links, do you guys see all of the animation in the first 12 slides?
I intend to finish mine , why don't we use both Steve? By the time mine is done it will have had over 120 hours of work put into it, from the timing of animation, to the subject being used. And as always mine will be totally free,I expect nothing in return, and enjoy doing what I do, I am working on a new EXXOS symbol, it will be clearer than the EX symbol that I was using totally redesigned from scratch and hopefully 3 dimensional and clear colours.

It will say EXXOS Atari, and may be in the form of a narrow ellipsis, I will PM it to you before using EXXOS. Either that or clean up the old image , that I can do too, I have all of the tools, the problem is with blowing up the picture, it does not look to good.

rpineau
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by rpineau » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Steve wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:16 pm
Hello EXXOS please accept MY video instead as gesture of goodwill and happiness:
(No flash to install, just pure youtube video)
Click Here
Well played sir !
:bravo:
Working ones : MegaSTE (68020) / TT030 / Falcon with AB040 & Eclipse / 1040STF
Need testing : Falcon with CT2

exxos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by exxos » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:44 am

:bravo:

Yes its odd the original video plays in chrome but not Firefox. I only have chrome on my tablet so won't be able to check the new video until I get home tomorrow..
4MB STFM 1.44 FD- VELOCE+ 020 STE - 4MB STE 32MHz - STFM 16MHz - STM - MEGA ST - Falcon 030 CT60 - Atari 2600 - Atari 7800 - Gigafile - SD Floppy Emulator - PeST - HxC - CosmosEx - Ultrasatan - various clutter

https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/ All my hardware guides - mods - games - STOS
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/storenew/ - All my hardware mods for sale - Please help support by making a purchase.

rcamp48

Post by rcamp48 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:52 am

Its not meant for tablets , the tablet or phone is automatically flagged by Kizoa as being android , and displays only the pictures that have no animation in them, I will upload the full version when I get it all finish, I estimate 120-200 hours put into it, when you do a really good job, in Kizoa it takes that long, I start with a really good photo for background, then add the EX symbol, add a few Atari symbols, then add the appropriate screen rom your main menu in The Last Upgrade, add a title at the Top for example 'Part 10 - Gembench 6' then put in the web address on the bottom. I will create a version without animation for phones and tablets so you can see what I am doing and post a link to it saying just that , no animation. Then you can see exactly what I am doing on your tablet. Russ

I will upload a WIP version to YouTube tonight with and without animation, test it so that I can find out if YouTube will even do that, also look for it in Atari ST and STE Users on Facebook. Russ

rcamp48

Post by rcamp48 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:45 am

I now have a pure no animation version of the Movie for EXXOS, now you don't need flash or any particular browser, any browser will do, I am sure that it wii work on tablets there are 14 slides, the rest of the old slides have been deleted making the video only 6 mins.... This is a totally new link, nobody has really seen it yet, so we will debut it here.

http://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slides ... xxos-store

I can confirm that the full movie wihthout animation works OK on my cell phone , and will be up on YouTube befor tomorrow night, I have another 25 collages to do and change the music to fit the slides. Have fun... Russ