Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

68030 + SDRAM + IDE

Moderators: terriblefire, Terriblefire Moderator

matt020
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:17 am
Location: West Australia

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by matt020 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:37 am

arananet wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:33 pm
I would like to buy one on the next batch.
Hopefully the next time they are offered for sale, it will be from the builders offering complete units :D

terriblefire
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Glasgow, UK
Contact:

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by terriblefire » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Boards are here...
IMG_1647.jpg
IMG_1647.jpg (246.33 KiB) Viewed 659 times
Will start contacting people in order.

EDIT: Done.. everyone should have a message from me about their TF536 except go0se.
———
I get cranky when asked to repeat myself.

Justme14
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:28 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by Justme14 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:00 pm

Thanks
PM received ,Payment as requested Done !

adam
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by adam » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:06 pm

Payment sent. Thanks for doing this!

nikoskon
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by nikoskon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:44 pm

Would it be too late to put my name down for 1 board? Pretty please :D

User avatar
8 Bit Dreams
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:12 am
Location: Germany

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by 8 Bit Dreams » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 pm

nikoskon wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:44 pm
Would it be too late to put my name down for 1 board? Pretty please :D
all boards are gone already
Retro computer repair & hardware in Germany

nikoskon
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by nikoskon » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:48 pm

8 Bit Dreams wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:45 pm
nikoskon wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:44 pm
Would it be too late to put my name down for 1 board? Pretty please :D
all boards are gone already
:( I guess i'll wait for another batch, if there will be one.

Thanks anyway :)

arananet
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:00 pm

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by arananet » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:05 am

matt020 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:37 am
arananet wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:33 pm
I would like to buy one on the next batch.
Hopefully the next time they are offered for sale, it will be from the builders offering complete units :D
I don't want one from builders, I want one to build it myself.

Subzero79
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by Subzero79 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:36 pm

terriblefire wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:43 pm
Boards are here...

IMG_1647.jpg

Will start contacting people in order.

EDIT: Done.. everyone should have a message from me about their TF536 except go0se.
No one for me :(
Maybe next time

EzdineG
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: Limited TF536 Run - Sort of Sales (All gone)

Post by EzdineG » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Payment sent. Thanks, Stephen.

Post Reply

Return to “TF536”