Greetings from colorful Colorado USA

New user? Tell us about yourself!
wwinfrey

Re: Greetings from colorful Colorado USA

Post by wwinfrey » Sat May 23, 2020 7:29 pm

I dig the realism as it is a well-known fact that people and animals in Colorado explode when they die :lol:

JezC
Trusted Guru
Trusted Guru

Post by JezC » Sat May 23, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi,

Sorry for not replying sooner, having one of those spells where real life is interrupting my retro hobbies :(

I've skimmed through your response (I'll go back and re-read it in more depth alter when time permits).

I've got Logic for ST (and also PC) so I will see which versions of the discs I can find.

I'm pretty sure that there are users on one of the Atari music Facebook groups who has at least some version(s) of the s/w so if I can't find my copies I will ask on there & let you know.

Will be interesting to find out how well the various software/MIDI ports compare for timing etc. as well.

Good luck with the package when it arrives, though Notator alone (I think it has to be v3.21 to work with the Log 3 dongle) is complex enough to keep you interested for many hours!

wwinfrey

Post by wwinfrey » Sun May 24, 2020 11:35 pm

I also have Notator SL3 and the dongle - and also know not to plug it in at the same time as the LOG-3.

It has been 4 days since the seller said "I will ship to you tomorrow" and not a peep. If I hadn't bought it off Ebay I might be worried.

Return to “INTRODUCE YOURSELF”